Please review our terms, policies and disclaimers:
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on HallieCrawford.com, LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by HallieCrawford.com, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on HallieCrawford.com, LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. HallieCrawford.com, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, HallieCrawford.com, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials, coaching sessions, and resume work on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- HallieCrawford.com, LLC is not responsible for the outcome of your work with us on any goal or with any of our independent contractors, nor responsible in any way for the outcome of a customer’s job search or outcome of achieving their professional goals. The responsibility for the outcome of their results lies solely with the customer.
In no event shall HallieCrawford.com, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HallieCrawford.com, LLC Internet site, even if HallieCrawford.com, LLC or a HallieCrawford.com, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errors
The materials appearing on HallieCrawford.com, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HallieCrawford.com, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. HallieCrawford.com, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. HallieCrawford.com, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
HallieCrawford.com, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HallieCrawford.com, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to HallieCrawford.com, LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
How Do We Use Your Information?
- Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience. As noted above, you may “opt-out” of this customization.
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not and they do not use it for other purposes.
- Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may “opt-out”. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection at the end of this policy.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- Our credit card processing company uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out
It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us or others.
All email communications include a link for you to opt out. If you do not see this option simply reply and type REMOVE in the subject line.
Not Selling to Children
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
We reserve the right to modify this policy in the future and updates will be updated here.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Because downloadable products are digitally delivered and non-tangible goods, we cannot offer refunds on any mp3 audios, workbooks, ebooks or any other downloadable products. Thank you for understanding.
(Including Home Study, online coaching packages and any package with an Associate Coach or with Hallie Crawford)
After you commit to individual coaching we ask you to keep your commitment to the number of months stated in your original agreement with your coach. If unforeseen emergency circumstances arise and you must cancel, the following is our cancellation policy:
Cancellations must occur within 24 hours of registering for coaching and are subject to a $75 processing fee for the cancellation of your coaching slot, processing the refund, administrative fees and any materials you may have already received in any form. No refunds will occur after this period but you will only be charged for the 1st month of your coaching package agreed upon with your coach, not for the full multi-month agreement. One time sessions are not refundable.
Please note: Any unused services, coaching or otherwise, must be used within 6 months of sign up/purchase date. Otherwise, they will be forfeited and assumed they will not be used.
(Includes any group coaching option, including University Career Intensives, one time teleclasses and any group coaching option provided or led by an Associate Coach)
After you commit to join our group coaching program we ask you to keep your commitment for the full term stated on the website and in the agreement depending on the length of the program you are enrolled in. If unforeseen emergency circumstances arise and you must discontinue the program at any point, you will have the option 1) to participate in the next coaching group without any additional charge or 2) you may use your payment as a credit towards another coaching package with our firm. If you choose the participate in the next group option, and your payments are set up in installments, your credit card will be charged for the remaining balance and a space will be held for you in the next group. If you choose using the credit option, contact us immediately to discuss enrolling in another program. If you choose the participate in the next group option, contact us immediately so we may hold your space in our next group. No refunds will be given for these programs. We hold your slot in our groups and turn others away in order to hold your space.
For multi-month programs only (does not apply to Career Intensives, one time teleclasses, one month or one time programs): Cancelling before the group begins: Cancellations must occur within 24 hours of registering for coaching and are subject to a $75 processing fee for the cancellation of your coaching slot, processing the refund, administrative fees and any materials you may have already received in any form. No refunds will occur after this period.
Resume and Cover Letter Services
Due to the nature of the services provided with resume and cover letter packages, there are no refunds for these packages with any of the coaches or associates on our team.
All Other Products
If you receive a defective product, we will gladly exchange your merchandise within 15 days of your initial purchase. There are no refunds on paperback or printed books or materials purchased.
Any unused services, coaching or otherwise, must be used within 6 months of sign up date.
If you have any questions regarding this Refund/Return Policy, please use the contact form on our website or contact information at the bottom of this page.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent our products and services. The information and recommendations given in our website, product and services are presented in good faith and for general information purposes only. Every effort has been made to ensure the materials presented are accurate and that all information is current and accurate. All information is supplied on the condition that the reader or any other person receiving the information will do their own due diligence and make their own determination as to its suitability for any purpose prior to the use of this information. The purpose of this material is to educate and entertain. The author, HallieCrawford.com, LLC., or any affiliated companies shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by the information contained on our website, in our products or services.
Your level of success in attaining the results you are looking for depends on the time you devote, your finances, knowledge and other various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
Materials in our products and our websites may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance.
Any and all forward looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s, in fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from ours ideas and techniques in our materials.