Using our extensive expertise from over 18 years of experience helping professionals, we have carefully developed a collection of career coaching packages and products designed to meet your specific needs, goals and budget. Our programs are tried and tested with a 98% satisfaction rating.
We enable you to create pathways to success and fulfillment professionally by providing you with:
- Personalized self-assessment and discovery, to understand your strengths, your values, what career path and goals would be most rewarding and successful for you, and your brand
- Development of clear career direction and goals and a Strategic Career Plan to achieve those goals
- Development of the skills, tools and confidence to execute the plan including enhanced communication skills, improved management of time and resources, emotional intelligence for personal effectiveness identifying strengths and areas for improvement, the ability to communicate your vision, mission and brand
- The tools to measure and track your progress against your long term Strategic Career Plan via our Roadside Assistance Program
We offer individual career coaching beginning with a one-hour Starter Consult, expanding to monthly programs, which include two to three coaching sessions, supporting materials and tools, and unlimited access to your certified career coach between sessions. Coaching is conducted over the phone or virtually using video conferencing tools such as Skype and Zoom Meeting.
Throughout the process, you will work one-on-one with a certified coach or participate in a workshop that covers a range of topics including:
- Career direction
- Professional resume development
- Work performance
- Job search strategy
What to Expect From a Career Coach
What comes to your mind when you think of a career coach? If you think it’s someone to turn to as a last resort, for college grads who are confused about their future, or for those who have extra money to spend, please know this is not the case!
Everyone wants to succeed in their professional and personal life, however they define that success. But for our personal life most of us have friends or family to confide in when we need help or encouragement. In the professional arena, many times we may not feel we have the confidential, expert support we need during difficult times.
Achieving professional goals or making any kind of career change can be difficult, overwhelming and stressful for anyone. We understand that. In these times we need a support system. According to businessman Vivek Wadhwa, “One key to achieving success is to assemble a strong and stable management team.” When it comes to your career management, having a professional career coach at your side can be a critical element to your management team.
Working with a career coach can make the difference between achieving your career goals or falling short of them.
There are three basic areas a career coach can assist you with in achieving your goals:
How to Choose A Career Coach – To ensure you find the right kind of coach for you, follow these steps:
A career coach should provide you with several things:
While you will want to interview your potential coach as much as possible, remember that you will be mainly responsible for the success of their program. Although a career coach can have a great plan and be very experienced, they can’t do the work for you. You have to be prepared to invest the time into the exercises and assignments. Ask your potential coach how much time they would expect you to spend on their assignments per week. But remember, having a career coach is much more than just accountability. It is an investment in your most important asset- you!