Jasmine Marchong is a professional resume writer and has been writing resumes for approximately eight years. An Engineer by background, as well as an aspiring artist, she has found that blending her technical and investigative skills as an engineer, together with her artistic flare, has proven to be a great combination and asset in helping her develop unique résumés that make an impression.
Jasmine knows that tackling one’s own resume can be a challenge, simply because it can be difficult to view your own experience with unbiased eyes. Throughout the years, she has helped individuals get noticed, and as a result get an interview! Jasmine has provided her clients an unbiased opinion, worked with them to uncover their skills, expertise, and successes, and expertly present their career in a sensational résumé.
Jasmine lives in Michigan with her husband and three children. Originally a native from the Caribbean island of Trinidad, Jasmine enjoys good food, sunshine, sandy beaches, and a good book.
Education and Training
- Member – The NRWA (The National Resume Writers Association)
- Member – The PARW/CC (Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches)
- Former Region Four Representative, 2010 – The NRWA
- Electrical Engineering Technology, Controls Major – Mohawk College, Ontario, Canada
Many of us jump to the career decision-making step without first exploring and defining our personal foundation. Eventually, whether it’s one or thirty years later, the foundation often crumbles and leaves you in a mess of unsatisfying work experiences. This spills over into other areas of your life as you search for answers to perpetually difficult questions like “What do I need to be happy and successful?”
Throughout her undergraduate experience, Stacy navigated a confusing path of educational options with little clarity and no long-term planning. She wondered how anyone was supposed to choose a major let alone a life direction. It took several years on a winding path through four different industries for her to arrive at a career she loves. There were many hurdles and unknowns, the same ones you might be facing right now, but it was possible to burst through to a satisfying career. Stacy wants to help you forge a confident, authentic career direction and provides tons of support and challenging work as your coach.
Stacy loves helping clients realize their value while discovering their foundation and the path to a fulfilling career. She specializes in career theory, motivational interviewing, action-oriented activities, assessment interpretation, and communication strategy as well as résumé and job search skills.
Stacy enjoys traveling and has lived in Philadelphia, San Diego, and now Atlanta. She and her husband have twin baby boys who keep her very busy! In her spare time after caring for her family and clients, Stacy likes to hike, exercise, read, travel, and learn about web design, history, and psychology.
Education and Training
- Board Certified Coach, Center for Credentialing & Education
- Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Georgia
- Master of Science, Counseling, with a focus in career development – West Chester University
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication – Penn State
- Coaches Training Institute: Fundamentals
- Trained in assessment interpretation: Myers Briggs, Strong Interest Inventory
- Career counseling experience in higher education
- Corporate experience in insurance, recruiting and staffing
Katie Weiser is a Board Certified Coach whose passion is to help clients achieve their career dreams. She says, “We spend over 50% of our waking life at work. Devoting that amount of time to a career that brings you challenge, growth and fulfillment is critical to your life happiness quotient. It is possible to live your career dream…I did it and so can you.” Her philosophy is… seize opportunities, embrace change, rekindle passions, and use strengths to create a career infused with a sense of purpose and fulfillment…and a life that you feel makes a difference.
She combines her over 30+ year’s corporate experience with her solid bottom line coaching approach. Her own career has been a series of change and transitions. Throughout her Big 4 consulting firm career, she never stayed in the same position for more than five years. She has weathered several mergers. She has gone with the tide of new firm strategies as new CEO’s took the helm.
She has moved twice and traveled to global assignments. She has survived multiple downsizings. She discovered her love for coaching during a very difficult time when her firm out-counseled over 1000 employees due to the economy. She led a Global Alumni program that created an exit program for alumni who were being displaced. It was an emotionally charged time. She listened to so many heart rendering stories, doubts, fears, anger. Feeling understood and capitalizing on their strengths helped many to refocus on getting job ready once again. Next, was a bias towards action with writing resumes, headhunter contacts, networking and interview skills. Katie says of her experience “I feel honored to have worked with so many who have gone on to even greater success in their careers”. Her career has included several global leadership roles (Chief Learning Officer and Global Alumni Director) managing 25+ staff, reporting directly to CEO’s, being accountable for budgets in excess of $20 million and has traveled to 40 countries. Her career is an example of moving into new career roles, making tough career choices, adapting to change and thriving.
She works collaboratively, in partnership with her clients to identify the real issue(s), match values with career choices, gain more self awareness, explore options, overcome obstacles and set goals with accountability. These are the steps that lead to successful change and transition in a career. Katie also provides encore career coaching services.
She lives in Augusta, GA with her husband, Allan.
Professional Degrees and Certifications
- Certified Professional Coach – Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
- Board Certified Coach – Center for Credentialing & Education
- Associate Certified Coach – International Coach Federation
- Bachelor of Arts – Psychology – Hunter College, City University of NY
- Graduate Work – Psychology – New School for Social Research, NY, NY
- Graduate Work – Marketing – St. John’s University, NY, NY
- Executive Coach Mercer EMBA program
- Energy Leadership Index – Master Practitioner
- Member – International Coach Federation
If you don’t know what you want to “be” when you grow up (and you’re already “grown”), need a competitive resume, want to learn effective interviewing skills, need to know job search strategies, or want to determine your educational goals, you’re not alone! For over 25 years, Terry has helped over 2,000 clients ranging from entry level to CEO with these same dilemmas. Clients seek her expertise because they can identify with her diverse experience working in the fields of business, information technology, higher education, criminal justice, government, mental health, information technology, talk show radio, and private practice.
Not only is Terry a career coach, but she is a published writer and trainer as well. She is particularly passionate about educating people about “Employee Abuse in the Workplace,” a topic which she defines as verbal, psychological, and emotional abuse not covered by laws that occurs among employees, managers, and customers. She continually strives to make people more aware of this prevalent and long-overlooked topic.
As a coach, Terry is committed to helping you maximize your potential, identify your interests, write an outstanding resume, learn interviewing skills and job search strategies, and make informed decisions about your career and higher education. She tells her clients, “To make informed decisions, you need enough information to make those decisions. Once you do make them, promise yourself to implement them. Of all the promises you make, I strong believe the most important ones to keep are the ones you make to yourself!”
Terry lives in Atlanta, Georgia, and enjoys international travel, photography, writing, ballroom dancing, and helping to prevent employee abuse.
Professional Degrees and Certifications
- Board Certified Coach – The Center for Credentialing and Education (CCE)
- Licensed Professional Counselor in the State of Georgia
- National Certified Career Counselor
- National Certified Counselor
- Master Career Counselor
- Master Career Development Professional
- Specialist in Education Degree, Community Counseling, Georgia State University
- Master of Education Degree, Community Counseling, Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Georgia State University
- Certified in using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Expertise and experience in administering and interpreting the Strong Interest Inventory and The Forte Institute Communication Style Survey
- Selected for DrPhil.com’s “Therapist Search” (nationwide counselor listing)
- Trained in Information Mapping, Inc. (technical writing style)
- Seminar trainer
- Certified Laughter Yoga Instructor
Finding the right job can be exciting, and sometimes very exasperating as well. I know, because “I’ve been there, done that”.
I was lost in my career and I jumped around from one job to another in a variety of fields, trying to find something that satisfied me. I know my parents were worried. Other people kept asking me what I wanted to do, but I couldn’t answer them. I didn’t know!
As I moved from job to job, I felt like all I was doing was identifying what I didn’t want to do instead of what I did want. It was all very frustrating.
Somewhere along the way, it dawned on me that I probably wasn’t the only one trying to find a fulfilling career. Others were undoubtedly experiencing the same thing. That’s when it hit me! This is what I wanted to do! I wanted to help others avoid the struggle I was going through, especially young adults who were going through a career transition. I wanted to be a Career Coach.
It took a few years, but I finally became a certified coach through the Coaches Training Institute. And I love it! I’ve found my passion.
In 2002, I established HallieCrawford.com and since then, my practice has grown by leaps and bounds. This validated what I knew all along – that others were seeking to find that ideal job, that perfect career, that rewarding profession.
I live in Atlanta, Georgia, with my son Vaughn. When I’m not helping clients in their career search, I’m out horseback riding or traveling.
- Certified Coach, Coaches Training Institute
- BS Communications, Vanderbilt University
- MA Communications, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Member, International Coach Federation
- 2009 & 2007 Board Member, Georgia Coaches Association
- Trained in EFT: the Emotional Freedom Technique
- Completed The Inside Team Intensive: Coach training for advanced coaches, The Coaches Studio
- Certified Career Coach, Author and Speaker
- Scholarship to National Training Labs “Experiential Education” seminar